If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 32nd Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
How to Open a Case
- Determine that your question or problem is something my office can assist you with.
- Prepare to open a case with my office.
- Complete the form below. Then mail, fax or drop off all of your documentation to:
Office of Rep. Grace Napolitano
4401 Santa Anita Ave, Suite 201
El Monte, CA 91731
Once we receive your casework request and documentation, please allow three business days for a member of my casework team to contact you regarding your concern.
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
This is a three step process:
- Fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate, then sign the form.
- Print and mail, fax, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address and fax number are on the generated page.