Help with a Federal Agency

One of my most important duties as your representative in Congress is to assist you when dealing with federal agencies – this assistance is referred to as casework. My casework staff and I are ready to help you cut through “red tape” and secure the services and benefits paid for by our tax dollars.

Constituents most commonly approach my staff for casework when they do not receive a timely response from a federal agency, when they wish to appeal a decision, or if they have lost important documents.

Examples of federal agencies that we work with include the Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), the Social Security Administration (SSA), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), among others.

How to Open a Case

  1. Determine that your question or problem is something my office can assist you with.
  2. Prepare to open a case with my office.
  3. Mail, fax or drop off all of your documentation to: 

Office of Rep. Grace Napolitano

Attn: Caseworker

4401 Santa Anita Ave, Suite 201

El Monte, CA 91731

Fax: 626-350-0450

 Once we receive your casework request and documentation, please allow three business days for a member of my casework team to contact you regarding your concern.