How To Prepare Your Case
Once you have determined that my office can assist you, please follow the steps listed below to ensure that my staff can assist you more efficiently.
STEP ONE: Complete our casework authorization form.
The Privacy Act mandates that we have your written consent before a caseworker can obtain facts about your case. Please print out and complete the appropriate form below:
- Immigration casework authorization form
- Veterans casework authorization form
- General casework authorization form
Be sure to complete and sign the form before returning it to my office.
STEP TWO: Gather relevant documents.
You must provide my staff with any paperwork you have pertaining to your case. This may include:
- Most recent correspondence sent to/received from the agency (letters, decisions, notices, etc.)
- Receipts for applications filed and fees paid
- Medical documentation (if applicable)
- Financial records (if applicable)
- Other letters of support
Remember to mail copies instead of original documents unless specifically requested by my staff.
STEP THREE: Forward all forms and documentation to my office by mail, fax or in person.
Click here to return to my Casework home page.